Like most clubs, we have our rules and everyone has to comply with them
Stars for the Future coaches 10 golden Rules:
1. Be at least 10 minutes earlier than others
2. Wear the club t-shirt time to time.
3. Use appropriate behaviour and language
4. Check the equipment beforehand – tell the head coach so we can
try and fix it.
5. Share your time evenly between all lifters.
6. Actively promote the club and encourage everyone to stay and
bring new lifters.
7. Make sure fees are paid.
8. Take a register for all sessions and report back to head coach.
9. No mobile phones used during the session if it is not for the clubs
10. Tell the head coach if you can’t attend a competition in a month
Support the club by checking Facebook and Twitter regularly
Clubs policies we follow by are :
Health And Safety Policy
Equity Policy Statement
Code of Conduct for Club Officials and Volunteers
Child Protection Policy Statement
Code of Conduct For Coaches coaching junior lifters
Image Consent Form
Club Complaint Form