[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”6″ gal_title=”Kazem Panjavi”]
- I’ve competed in Olympic games
- I’ve won 7 Gold Medals in various championships
- I’m a national record holder
- I’ve snatched 140.5kg – twice my body weight and 175kg- two & half my body weight with 421.811 Sinclair,
- I was British weightlifting tutor, and GB National team coach
- I run 5 clubs in West London.
- I’m head weightlifting coach for Stars for the future & Crossfit IVY.
- I’ve created Stars For The Future the best team of the year in Great Britain & British senior champion 2014,
I have gained a lot of qualifications since I have moved to the UK. They include:
- Advanced weight lifting coach (Weight Lifting Federation of Iran)
- BWL coach level 3 (Weightlifting Federation of U.K)
- Level 2 volleyball coach (British volleyball association) with Richmond Volleyball Club.
- Children’s gymnastic instructor (Uromia University)
- Physical Education Degree
- Nominated for London Coach of the Year Award 2013
- Since Feb 2019 become chief coach of Odisha weightlifting center of excellence.