- Se Gavin from whitmore Hig-Harrow broke another BRITISH record for u15 in snatch 80kg. He missed 104kg in jerk which could be the clean & Jerk and Total.
- Gurdeep Paul from Barnhill high school had 3 BP , 82 kg snatch, 96kg clean & jerk and total 178kg. He took third place in Sinclair point like the crystal palace competition in last month.
- Dean Bakasa from Heathland high school in Hounslow couldn’t lose weight to move to 62 but he get second place in Sinclair point by 80kg + 98kg.its his best performance since 2013. His grand mum passes away few days ago and he did a great fight to put himself together and join his team.
- Kian Panjavi from Brentside Ealing didn’t do well as he were busying with his GCSE , he did 80 + 90 and missed 86kg snatch & 97 clean.
- Flavian Suka from Hammersmith had 3 personal best since the Crystal palace last month in 77kg. He become third in all category and came back home with Bronze.
- Vahid was out as he dropped 115kg in 94kg.
- Max’s and Zoe first competition went very well after fighting with the stress.
- Max Partridge from Hammersmith did 75 ( missed 82) clean & jerk 100kg.
- Zoe Underwood from Ealing did fantastic 50 snatch and 50 clean & Jerk! Which good for her first competition.
- Rosie Hogg from Feltham high Hounslow had a PB BY 40+55kg. She is 14.
- And in the End out little Tia Gayle from Ealing which she just turned 11 last week, showed her high skill lifting by 31kg +41kg with 3 PB. Her technical point were most 4 which is the maximum point.
Shila Panjavi & kian Panjavi helping with the score sheet and computer while Nam Ahmadi & Noorin Gulam helping Kazem to coach 10 lifters.
Shila, Nam also had a chance to be the referee for 2 groups.
Happy day & happy lifters and brilliant team work.
Thanks to Jackie Potter our child protection officer to drive our lifters and Mark for coaching.