Like most clubs, we have our rules and everyone has to comply with them
Club Golden Rules
Stars for the Future coaches Rules:
1. Be at least 5 minutes earlier than others
2. Use appropriate behaviour and language
3. Check the equipment beforehand – tell the head coach so we can try and fix it.
4. Actively promote the club and encourage everyone to stay and bring new lifters
5. No mobile phones used during the session if it is not for the clubs purpose.
6. Inform the head coach if you can’t attend a competition in a month advance.
7. Support the club by checking Facebook, Instagram regularly
Clubs policies we follow by are :
Health And Safety Policy
Equity Policy Statement
Code of Conduct for Club Officials and Volunteers
Safeguarding Policy (Previously Child Protection Policy Statement)
Code of Conduct For Coaches coaching junior lifters
Image Consent Form
Club Complaint Form
Club’s Commitment for Further Development