Phoenix Cup Weightlifting Competition Invitation: International club Competition for Youth, Junior and Senior – Men and Women
- Full report
- 2nd PHOENIX CUP – Protocols Result
- Full result- Age Group and team
- Competition booklet and guide page 1
- Competition booklet and guide page 2
- Timetable and Programme for Dec 2016
- Starting list for Dec 2016 PDF
- Entry form
- Invitation and information
- Jan 2016 Phoenix Open Competition
- 2014 Phoenix Open Competition
Group 1 Men
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”25″ gal_title=”2nd Phoenix Group 1″]
Group 2 Women
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”26″ gal_title=”2nd Phoenix Group 2″]
Group 3 Men
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”27″ gal_title=”2nd Phoenix Group 3″]
Group 4 Women
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”28″ gal_title=”2nd Phoenix Group 4″]
Group 5 Men
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”29″ gal_title=”2nd Phoenix Group 5″]
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”30″ gal_title=”2nd Phoenix Awards”]
GetWestLondon newspaper article
- Banquet and award ceremony at 8pm.
Please come along and support our lifters. No entry fee required.
- 20 Euro banquet on the 4th Dec 2016 at Rising sun hotel if they want to join for dinner, music and award presentation.
- Lunch on the 4th December will be a packed lunch and only for people who reserve the lunch in advance, loaders, referees and stuff, No food available at sport centre.
- Direction to Rising Sun hotel: http://www.risingsunhotels.com/index/map
- Direction to the venue: http://www.harrowschoolenterprises.com/sports/centre-information/how-find-us/
- Meeting for coaches: 3rd Dec 2016 Saturday 8pm at Rising Sun hotel
- Minibus will be provided for International teams to transport between hotel and venue.
Organizer: Kazem Panjavi – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 4th December 2016
Venue: Harrow school sport center Garlands Lane parking – HA1 3GF
Sponsors : Eleiko – Harrow school – KazOlyLifting